Though giant pandas subsist almost exclusively on one single plant – bamboo – the same would not stand for the other, more human, natives of Sichuan province. Its capital city, Chengdu, was once famed as the start of the southern route of the Silk Road, along which exotic vegetables and spices were ferried inland from Burma, India and around Central Asia. Continue »
Meet our Shanghai team.
When it comes to exploring a city's authentic dining scene, while the stomach should ideally serve as the best compass, the truth is that it's hard to find your way without good local advice. That's where Culinary Backstreets' food walks come in.
- An Old-Fashioned Outdoor Athens Café for Everyone http://t.co/ZoMyLfiPML
6 hours ago
- What to Eat at Barcelona's Historic Flea Market http://t.co/M19mzMtD7p
- RT @HuffPostGreece: Τo @CBackstreets επιλέγει τις πέντε κορυφαίες ταβέρνες για ψάρι στην Αθήνα http://t.co/gcDbvMI9WI http://t.co/R7hCeB5bIn
- RT @rupertbu: Off the Beaten Path on #Turkey's Turquoise Coast | only @cBackstreets use "glorious grease":-) http://t.co/TI3rGbPPN9 http://…
- RT @auliverot: Ep, Alerta! Cassoles Worldwide!
The Catalan Stew Masters of Juneda | Culinary Backstreets http://t.co/thCVauEK3q via @cbacks…
- Off the Beaten Path on Turkey's Turquoise Coast http://t.co/rU17j4G9KW
2 days ago