Tacos are everywhere in Mexico City, and though the options are many – chicken, al pastor, carnitas, carne asada – the basic ingredients tend to be the same wherever you go. That’s why, as we were walking the aisles of Tianguis La Raza on a Sunday morning, El Parrillón caught our attention. Continue »
Tag Results for 'street food'
One of the seven necessities of Chinese daily life, rice is eaten in many forms throughout the day, including – and especially – at breakfast. Congee is undoubtedly China’s best-known breakfast food, but less famous globally, and wildly popular locally, is the unassuming rice ball (饭团, fàn tuán).
- We had the great fortune of accompanying a true master of cağ kebabı to the source of his craft in eastern Turkey: https://t.co/oChUIAcphL
15 hours ago
- RT @RobParsonsF24: The start of what looks to be a fascinating series by Andy North: #Tbilisi Sketches https://t.co/ejiU49ley4 via @cbackst…
17 hours ago
- RT @paulrimple: Great #Tbilisi Sketches by @NorthAndrew Real bread. Yum Yum Yum https://t.co/bu46obyvDr
- The first installment in our new monthly series, Tbilisi Sketches: https://t.co/9H6qw9vN9j https://t.co/Npz68PyxsT
- Reinventing regional Georgian cooking in Old Tbilisi: https://t.co/OgfDWpnMPK https://t.co/K9ziEFQpHh
2 days ago
- Right in the heart of Macedonia, beautiful Naoussa is a food and wine lover’s paradise: https://t.co/lfljkRETxB https://t.co/Z4BBtPMMXP
4 days ago