Don’t people just love to fight about food? Punch-ups over which city makes the best pizza, brawls about what’s the right way to barbecue. Louis and Ella nearly called the whole thing off over the pronunciation of the word “tomato.” Continue »
Tag Results for 'street food'
One of the seven necessities of Chinese daily life, rice is eaten in many forms throughout the day, including – and especially – at breakfast. Congee is undoubtedly China’s best-known breakfast food, but less famous globally, and wildly popular locally, is the unassuming rice ball (饭团, fàn tuán).
Composer Pecê Ribeiro is famous for writing songs that spread the glory of Portela, one of Rio’s oldest and most beloved samba schools in the city’s North Zone. But his newest lyrics tell another story. Continue »
- On the hunt for Tbilisi's best khinkali: http://t.co/cowJxKXs10 http://t.co/Gp2lRfbwuW
3 hours ago
- Authentic Uighur cooking in Istanbul's Aksaray: http://t.co/IrVyMraDpv http://t.co/qvZsdgFbRn
6 hours ago
- Barcelona's Vermuteria Loú boasts 20 different kinds of croquettes in addition to vermouth: http://t.co/SszS63kzSX http://t.co/3jEBZRnvNE
8 hours ago
- Glad to see Adega Parola & Tacaca do Norte on NYT's list. Our reviews: http://t.co/yo75GrZvGF http://t.co/GcwqMmkH6x https://t.co/Bzx0TQIzmD
8 hours ago
- You can find just about anything you're looking for in #Rio's 24-hour CADEG market: http://t.co/r9xvsZgZXT http://t.co/rQhfRzMUY1
9 hours ago
- If you want to try some of the best seafood in Athens, head to the Perama neighborhood: http://t.co/cvpU4Z9WUj http://t.co/0tcmg7mDTt
10 hours ago