With the banks closed for almost two weeks and Greece’s position in the eurozone the subject of heated debate and endless negotiations for the past several months, we wondered how some of our favorite restaurants were coping. Continue »
Tag Results for 'downtown Athens'
Whether you are arriving in Athens by ship or airplane, both the port and the airport are near enough to be able to venture out and enjoy a little bit of the city if you have at least a few hours. Continue »
Meet our Athens team.
When it comes to exploring a city's authentic dining scene, while the stomach should ideally serve as the best compass, the truth is that it's hard to find your way without good local advice. That's where Culinary Backstreets' food walks come in.
- We don't need any convincing, but it's a great read regardless: http://t.co/djFI40oRyx
- This week's top stories on Culinary Backstreets - http://t.co/7kYNCz2hVV
- A Gardener in Suburban Athens, Greece http://t.co/rUYv6yY3BQ
- These should be on your Shanghai must-try list: http://t.co/oTiykaLIn7
2 days ago
- To inaugurate our new series, Building Blocks, which explores the fundamental ingredients of the cuisines we... http://t.co/3El3CkTUiF
2 days ago
- The 2015 Wine Harvest in Greece http://t.co/Q7v7Bet4t2
3 days ago
Patissia Patission peinirli Peristeri Petralona Phaleron pies Piraeus Plaka pork Psyri Rafina rakı rakomelo retsina Rum Russian saffron salad sandwiches Santorini savory pie seafood seasonal foods Sepolia snacks soup South African souvlaki spanakopita Spata spicy steakhouse street food sucuk sweets Syntagma takeaway tapas taramasalata taverna tea Thiseio top story traditional foods tsipouro tsoureki vegan vegetables vegetarian views Vironas wine