With the banks closed for almost two weeks and Greece’s position in the eurozone the subject of heated debate and endless negotiations for the past several months, we wondered how some of our favorite restaurants were coping. Continue »
Tag Results for 'downtown Athens'
Whether you are arriving in Athens by ship or airplane, both the port and the airport are near enough to be able to venture out and enjoy a little bit of the city if you have at least a few hours. Continue »
Meet our Athens team.
When it comes to exploring a city's authentic dining scene, while the stomach should ideally serve as the best compass, the truth is that it's hard to find your way without good local advice. That's where Culinary Backstreets' food walks come in.
- What to Eat at Barcelona's Historic Flea Market http://t.co/M19mzMtD7p
12 hours ago
- RT @HuffPostGreece: Τo @CBackstreets επιλέγει τις πέντε κορυφαίες ταβέρνες για ψάρι στην Αθήνα http://t.co/gcDbvMI9WI http://t.co/R7hCeB5bIn
13 hours ago
- RT @rupertbu: Off the Beaten Path on #Turkey's Turquoise Coast | only @cBackstreets use "glorious grease":-) http://t.co/TI3rGbPPN9 http://…
15 hours ago
- RT @auliverot: Ep, Alerta! Cassoles Worldwide!
The Catalan Stew Masters of Juneda | Culinary Backstreets http://t.co/thCVauEK3q via @cbacks…
16 hours ago
- Off the Beaten Path on Turkey's Turquoise Coast http://t.co/rU17j4G9KW
- An Old-School Ramen Favorite in Tokyo's Aoyama http://t.co/QgSsxN3eIA
Pagrati Panormou pastries Patissia Patission peinirli Peristeri Petralona Phaleron pies Piraeus Plaka pork Psyri Rafina rakı rakomelo retsina Rum Russian saffron salad sandwiches Santorini savory pie seafood seasonal foods Sepolia snacks soup South African souvlaki spanakopita Spata spicy steakhouse street food sucuk sweets Syntagma takeaway tapas taramasalata taverna tea Thiseio traditional foods tsipouro tsoureki vegan vegetables vegetarian views Vironas wine